Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Walk Around the Neighborhood

I love when the time changes in the Spring!! Last night, when I got home from work, Chris, Colton, and I all went for a walk around the neighborhood. Colton got to ride in his car while daddy pushed him, and Millie also joined us as well. Colton loved riding and occasionally he would hop up and down thinking that if he did he would make the car go faster. It was the cutest little thing!! After walking, we all loaded up and headed to Lowes to look for some outdoor furniture. Chris and I figured that since we will probably be outside most of the summer that we would get some furniture for our back patio. We didn't find anything that we really liked so we are going to keep looking. After our trip to Lowes we came back home to eat a yummy spaghetti dinner. Then it was bath time and time for bed!!

0 comments: