So, most of you know that Chris has started back singing full time as of the first of February. After Chris came off the road last February, we never thought that he would start traveling again, God however had other plans in store for both of us. After a weekend with Mike and Kelly Bowling (http://www.mikeandkellybowling.com/) the first week of February, Chris felt that this was where God was leading him. Last weekend, I was able to go hear Chris sing in Nashville TN. During the service, I knew that without a doubt this was where Chris was suppose to be. God is working and moving in their ministry and it is amazing!! Many people don't understand the calling that Chris has to sing for the Lord, but I'm just sooooo proud of him. I know that it is hard to be away from Colton and I during the weekend, but he is following God's plan and I wouldn't want him not to. I'm so glad that Colton will grow up knowing that his daddy has the biggest heart for the Lord and hopefully Colton will see God's love through Chris' ministry.
Chris,
Colton and I love you soooooo much and we are sooooo proud of you!! You are an amazing man, a great husband and a wonderful dad. We both are extremely lucky to have you in our lives!! We support you 100% and we couldn't be any happier!! Love you!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I'm so proud of him....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment