So, Chris and I have noticed that Colton has been rolling his eyes backwards while he eats dinner at night. It really never crossed my mind that something could be wrong, but Chris was a little worried so I called the doctor's office this morning. They want us to bring Colton in Tuesday morning so that Dr. Buettner can watch him eat. I've done some research online today and I think that he may have Paroxysmal Tonic Upgaze. It's a disorder in which children loose the ability to bring their eyes down, causing them to look up. It seems to be worse at night time and usually he only does it when he is eating. If it is PTU, it tends to get better as the child gets older and there is no treatment. So, I guess we will see Tuesday what the Dr. says. Say a little prayer for him this weekend!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment