As I sit here tonight, I look back on the wonderful and amazing year that I have had with Colton and Chris. This time last year, I was at the hospital, nervous and unsure what life would be like once Colton arrived. Nothing could have prepared me for having a baby, but having Colton was a blessing from God. Chris and I have enjoyed every single day that God has given us with Colton. Yes, those first couple of days at home were a little rough, but we survived!! Colton is such a happy little boy and I couldn't have asked for a better baby. Thank you all for your support, prayers, friendship and encouragement throughout the past year! Chris and I are soooo blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! A big thank you to our parents! Colton is so lucky to have you all in his life! We couldn't have made it through this past year without you all!
And last but not least...
One thing I Love About Colton.....
- He can turn any bad day into a WONDERFUL day! He is truly a gift from God. Thanks!






0 comments:
Post a Comment