Monday, April 6, 2009

Air Show & Wedding Ring!

Saturday afternoon, the Blue Angels had an air show in Northport. The weather was perfect, so mom and I decided to sit outside in the front yard to watch the show. Colton played a little outside before finally falling asleep. (I put him down for a nap inside and the child slept through the entire air show for about 2 hours!! I really have no idea how he slept through the noise because it was sooooo loud!!) Donna, Dennis, Heath and LeAnn all came over as well to watch the show with us. Our neighborhood was packed with people tailgating and we had a great view!! The show lasted about 2 hours and it was AMAZING!! After the show, we were getting ready to go inside when mom noticed a perfectly round rock in the ground. As she leaned over to pick it up, she realized that it was a wedding ring! If most of you don't remember, Chris lost his wedding ring 2 years ago in his car while heading to B'Ham to visit his dad in the hospital. We both had searched his truck for the ring but we finally gave up after neither one of us had any luck at finding it. I guess it had fallen out of his truck and landed in the grass by our house. He must have backed over it with his truck because it was stuck in the ground pretty good. I really can't believe that after 2 years, mom found his ring!

Colton playing on his rocket! He loved being outside!!

He loves mommy's phone!

The Blue Angels... AMAZING!!

They were so close to the house! And extremely loud!!

Yes, this one flew just right above the tree line...

A better look at just how close they were to the neighborhood...

0 comments: