Thursday, April 23, 2009

3 More Days!

Only 3 more days until Colton turns one!!! I really can't believe how fast the past year has flown by! I know I heard it so many times when Colton was a baby that time goes by so fast, but I really didn't think it was possible. I miss those first few weeks at home with him when he was so tiny, but I'm loving this age so much. He is a complete mess and he is into everything around the house. This morning I had put him in the playroom for him to play so that I could get ready for work. Only a few minutes later he was walking into our bathroom with a big smile on his face. I guess he just wanted to be with mommy. He has also gotten extremely attached to me within the past couple of weeks. I know it's probably just a phase but I'm loving it. I love knowing that he wants to be with his mommy! This week has been soooo busy at home! Chris has been on the road all weekend and all week long, so with the help of mom and dad, I'm trying to get Colton's birthday party planned. Hopefully it will all come together by Sunday afternoon!

  1. I love snuggling with Colton at night time before I put him in his crib. It's one of my favorite times of the day!
  2. I love when he reaches out his arms for me.
  3. I love seeing him play with Millie. He absolutely adores her! (I just hope Millie adores him as well.. Haha)

0 comments: