Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Pictures

Here are a few pictures of my little boy on Easter Sunday. He wasn't able to wear the Easter outfit that I bought for him because it was a little chilly, so he wore this adorable green outfit that Nana had purchased for him a few months ago. Isn't he just the cutest little boy that you have ever seen?
After taking pictures we headed to church for a wonderful sermon about the coming of Jesus Christ. What wonderful news it is to know that we will be going to our "home" soon with our Lord. I'm so thankful for all that God has given me and for sending his son to die on the cross for my sins. What a powerful and wonderful God I serve!
After church we headed to Uncle Steve and Aunt Melinda's house for a wonderful lunch followed by an Easter Egg Hunt. It was a wonderful afternoon and the weather was beautiful.


Daddy had to sing in KY, so it was just mommy and Colton on Easter Sunday. We missed him so much, but I'm sure that the church he went to was blessed to have him there.
I'm so in love with this little boy!

Nana and Colton

He didn't like the sun to be in his eyes.







He wasn't too fond of the grass




Cousin Connor and Colton

Big Daddy saw that Colton had a picture with Nana on Easter morning, so he had to have one as well..

0 comments: