I have a one year old!! WOW! I woke Colton up this morning singing "Happy Birthday" to Colton. He was smiling and laughing and in such a good mood. After a little milk, cartoon watching and snuggling together on the couch, we are now in the playroom playing with all of his toys. Chris is out of town singing and will not be home until tomorrow morning. We miss him soooo much, but we are so grateful that he is sharing the love of Jesus with others today. Please say an extra special prayer for him today. Our day today will be filled with a trip to Sunday School and Church, followed by lunch, hopefully an afternoon nap for Colton and then Colton's party at 4pm! I'm soooo excited, I can't wait! Happy Birthday Colton!! Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much!!!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLTON!!!
Posted by The Whitakers at 6:57 AM
Labels: Birthdays, Colton's Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment